TEAM Evangelism works for the 90 percent of Christians who do not have the gift of evangelism, as well as the 10 percent who do.
When it comes to outreach, some Christians are wary of approaching strangers or even friends with the Gospel. This resource provides a no-guilt, no-pressing-for-decision, non-confrontational strategy that shows how to influence your loved ones for Christ. It builds in accountability while allowing everyone to be themselves, using their individual personalities and God-given spiritual gifts in the evangelism process. There is a place for everyone and a role for every gift!
TEAM Evangelism is based on the TEAM philosophy of ministry — letting people serve where they are best suited. It incorporates biblical principles, acknowledging the “laws of 7 touches and 3 hearings” and includes prayer as an integral part of the process. Team Evangelism will get your members involved in reaching people for Christ in everyday ways with which they are comfortable. As they realize how simple and easy it is, and how it fits their own gifts, it will become a part of their lives.
This TEAM Evangelism Leader’s Package is user friendly and designed for the average layperson to understand. You will be able to train confrontational and nonconfrontational personalities together for an effective evangelistic ministry…bringing people closer to Christ one step at a time.
Team Evangelism can be presented as an 8 session study…
- Understanding the Task: The Great Commission and Team Evangelism
- Understanding the Method: Different Spiritual Gifts, Different Evangelism Methods
- Understanding the Tools: God Provides All Spiritual Gifts to Meet All Needs
- The Principle of the Extended Church: Reach Our Family and Friends
- The Principle of Prayer: How to Pray
- The Principle of Stair-Stepping: People come to Christ one Step at a time
- The Principle of Bonding: People should be bonded to Christ and His Church
- The Principle of Readiness: A witness is always ready to influence people for Christ
Team Evangelism Leaders Package Includes:
- implementation manual,
- teacher’s manual,
- Spiritual Gifts Survey,
- 4 audio CDs,
- Team Mate Personal Ministry Planner.
Provide for each person in your group:
- Spiritual Gifts Inventory
- Team Evangelism Book
- Team Evangelism Planner
- for teens provide the Teen Evangelism Planner
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID:
“TEAM Evangelism is one of the most thorough products I’ve ever seen that equips both the unfamiliar and the accomplished evangelist. Practical and creative ideas and implementation of easy-to-follow concepts helps remove any apprehension of sharing one’s faith. This effective tool will bring fruit to any individual or church when the simple principles are followed.”
Dr. John Maxwell, Injoy Ministries, Atlanta, Georgia
“Nothing lies closer to the heart of our God than our worship of Him. Next, I believe, is His desire for all of His people to share their faith in witness. TEAM Evangelism is a most significant tool to assist us both in our worship experience and in our evangelism outreach. I am happy to commend this creative, biblically based material for churches and groups willing and eager to obey the Spirit of God in responding to the evangelistic mandate of our Lord.” The late Dr. Ted W. Engstrom, President Emeritus, World Vision, Monrovia, CA