Spiritual Gifts Can Unleash the Power of Your Team! This practical guide for pastors and church leaders was edited, updated and adapted from the original How to Find Meaning and Fulfillment through Understanding the Spiritual Gifts within You and other Team Ministry leader’s material to produce one powerful handbook of the best Team Ministry resources.
It provides: Tools to help pastors and church leaders activate members’ gifts • Methods for developing volunteers and leaders in your church • Ways to use your members’ spiritual gifts to help your church grow • Questions, tools, and tips for teaching the nine team gifts church wide, in a seminar or in a small group or Sunday school setting. Team Ministry: Gifted to Serve is the perfect companion for ministry leaders who want to take their churches to new heights for God’s Kingdom.
Lead your members to discover and activate their God-given gifts in their daily lives and through the ministry of the church. Teach them what a spiritual gift is, go deeper into the meaning and use of spiritual gifts, and show them how they can use their gifts. Go ahead and unleash the power of your team, through the gifts God has given.
The nine TEAM gifts:
- EVANGELISM: passionately leading others to the saving knowledge of Christ
- PROPHECY: boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s truth
- TEACHING: making clear the truth of God’s Word with simplicity and accuracy
- EXHORTATION: motivating others to action, application and purpose
- SHEPHERDING: overseeing, training, feeding, coaching/leading
- SERVING: providing practical help both physically and spiritually
- MERCY-SHOWING: identifying with and comforting those in need
- GIVING: releasing material resources to further the work of the Church
- ADMINISTRATION: organizing, administering, promoting, leading
Includes: 224-page book in PDF format