Your Gifts takes an in-depth look at each of the nine spiritual gifts used in team ministry, and shows you ways to implement your specific gifts, including:
- A complete overview of spiritual gifts and their place in God’s Kingdom
- One-chapter descriptions of each of the nine spiritual gifts, covering strengths, weaknesses, and ways to use your gifts
- The easy-to-use, self-guided Your Gifts Survey, including scoring sheet and ideas for putting your gifts into action
- Questions for individual reflection and small group discussion
You were created with purpose and passion—discover your spiritual gifts and learn how God can use them to advance His Kingdom in ways you never imagined.
Perfect for individuals, groups, graduates, mom, dad, new Christians…anyone.
An indispensable companion to the Your Gifts Spiritual Gifts Survey, this book takes an in-depth look at each of the nine team gifts. Perfect for use in small groups, this dynamic book reveals steps to nurture and activate your gift in practical ways. You will learn about the potential roadblocks that can inhibit your gift, as well as pitfalls to avoid going forward. God created you with purpose and passion–learn how you can take the gifts He has given you and use them to advance His Kingdom in ways you never imagined. It’s time to go deeper–it’s time to discover God’s unique design for you, and become the person He created you to be.
Learn what spiritual gifts are, discover your God-given spiritual gifts and how to use them, and gain an understanding of the nine Team gifts for daily life and ministry.
- EVANGELISM: passionately leading others to the saving knowledge of Christ
- PROPHECY: boldly and fearlessly proclaiming God’s truth
- TEACHING: making clear the truth of God’s Word with simplicity and accuracy
- EXHORTATION: motivating others to action, application and purpose
- SHEPHERDING: overseeing, training, feeding, coaching/leading
- SERVING: providing practical help both physically and spiritually
- MERCY-SHOWING: identifying with and comforting those in need
- GIVING: releasing material resources to further the work of the Church
- ADMINISTRATION: organizing, administering, promoting, leading
Some of the best material ever written on spiritual gifts. –DR. ELMER L. TOWNS, Co-founder of Liberty University
A practical tool for mobilizing God’s people. –RICHARD LEE, There’s Hope America
Includes: 192-page paperback with the Your Gifts Spiritual Gifts Survey inside so readers can discover their spiritual gifts as they learn how to use them everyday.
Bulk Pricing for Groups:
$9.99 ea. (1-9 copies)
$8.99 ea. (10-25 copies)
$7.99 ea. (26-47 copies)
$6.99 ea. (48+ copies)
For special pricing on quantities of 96 or more, contact us at 1-800-553-GROW (4769) • 1-434-525-0022 • [email protected]
- Paperback: 192 pages
- ISBN-10: 1570522898
- ISBN-13: 9781570522895
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces